Your collective agreement sets out your rights and responsibilities in the workplace. If you have questions about your rights at work, talk to your steward or a member of the executive.
- Download a copy of the 2013-2014 collective agreement (PDF)
- Download a copy of the 2015-2016 collective agreement (PDF)
- Download a copy of the 2017-2018 collective agreement (PDF)
- Download a copy of the 2019-2021 collective agreement (PDF)
Your union runs by the local by-laws set out by the membership and the CUPE constitution through CUPE National.
- 1182 bylaws – 2015
- CUPE National Constitution can be found on the CUPE National website at www.cupe.ca
Your local also has a closed “CUPE 1182” Group on Facebook. As this is a closed group, you will need to be accepted into the group by an administrator of the group, which currently is only the local executive. A friend within the group can invite you to the group.